- Elizabeth Orpha Sampson Hoyt, Notable Woman of the West
- Toppan Rare Books Library and Reformation Influences
- Memorializing the United Air Lines DC-4 Crash on Medicine Bow Peak, October 6, 1955
- Snow Chi Minh Trail: The History of I-80 between Laramie and Walcott Junction
- Join in #AskAnArchivist Day tomorrow, October 4, on Twitter
Tag Archives: Rock Springs
During the summer of 1885, tensions had been building between Chinese coal miners and European coal miners in Rock Springs, Wyoming Territory. Both groups were employed by the Union Pacific Coal Company and were having a dispute over wages. According … Continue reading
Here’s a photograph from the American Heritage Center’s collections to help mark the beginning of the Chinese New Year, which starts today. 2014 is the year of the horse in the Chinese zodiac calendar.