- Not sure what to do with those papers, photos and digital files?
- Spotlighting Communism & Hollywood in the papers of Sesame Street’s Mr. Hooper
- Transitioning to Her True Self: S.J. Moffat’s Story
- Commemorative Display about Matthew Shepard at the American Heritage Center
- Last Open Attack in the Wyoming Range Wars: Spring Creek Raid of 1909
Tag Archives: Holocaust Days of Remembrance
Murray C. Bernays, a name perhaps not known to most, was responsible for constructing the legal framework and procedures for the Nuremberg War Crime Trials after World War II. His work was of utmost importance as it helped bring justice … Continue reading
In the past week many institutions have commemorated Holocaust Days of Remembrance week in different ways, by reading names; featured exhibits; and table displays featuring historical resources. The American Heritage Center commemorates Holocaust Days of Remembrance week by highlighting one of … Continue reading