- Railroad Romance and Reality: Unpacking the Legacy of Railways in America
- The Donald Vining Diaries – A Fifty Year Chronicle of a Gay Man’s Life
- Dreaming of Caucasia: Georgia Then and Now with Joseph Becker Phillips
- “What Did the President Know, and When Did He Know It?” – The Watergate Hearings of 1973
- Summer Travels, On a Wing and a Prayer
Email SubscriptionJoin 145 other subscribers
Category Archives: Valentine’s Day
Fall in Love at the American Heritage Center
LOVE LETTERS Disclosing feelings of love to another can be presented in many ways. These letters of love come written from the hands of those who offered their sentiments on paper. Louis B. Schwartz (1913-2003) was an attorney and law professor known … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Uncategorized, Valentine's Day Tagged Louis B. Schwartz, Love letters, Mary Jane Irving, Morris Bien Leave a comment
How does the AHC use donations?
Watch this video message from AHC director Mark Greene to find out how monetary gifts are used. You’ll find more information about giving to the AHC located here, should you be interested.
Posted in behind the scenes, Centennial Complex, Valentine's Day Tagged budget, donations, giving, Mark Greene 1 Comment
Mementos Cherished: Valentine’s Day
Hearts . . . candy . . . flowers; today people are celebrating their love for one another. Check out these expressions of the holiday from the first half of the twentieth century; with flowers, stickers, paper greetings, and cake … Continue reading
Posted in Valentine's Day, Wyoming history Tagged Valentine's Day, Wyoming history Leave a comment