The AHC has digitized and made accessible online approximately 1,300 items from the John Roberts Papers. Reverend John Roberts was an Episcopalian missionary who worked among the Arapaho and Shoshone peoples on the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. The collection is comprised of Arapaho and Shoshone translations of Christian and Episcopalian texts, Roberts’s personal papers, and photographs. The digitized collection is accessible through the online inventory.
- Celebrating a Wyoming Irishman: U.S. Senator Joseph C. O’Mahoney
- All Things Wyoming: The Wyoming Pioneers Oral History Project
- Wyoming native and UW alumna returns to become AHC’s University Archivist
- Talk and book signing, The Snow Chi Minh Trail
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s 1933 Inauguration as U.S. President