The AHC has digitized and made accessible online approximately 1,300 items from the John Roberts Papers. Reverend John Roberts was an Episcopalian missionary who worked among the Arapaho and Shoshone peoples on the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. The collection is comprised of Arapaho and Shoshone translations of Christian and Episcopalian texts, Roberts’s personal papers, and photographs. The digitized collection is accessible through the online inventory.
- Exploring the Intricate World of Will Gould’s Comic Creations
- Behind the Scenes at the Cone: Handing out History
- Empowering Communities: Exploring the Impact of MEChA at the University of Wyoming
- Behind the Scenes at the Cone: Digitizing History
- Lights, Camera, Activism: Gladys Margaret Crane’s Enduring Cultural Footprint
Email SubscriptionJoin 149 other subscribers