The AHC has digitized and made accessible online approximately 1,300 items from the John Roberts Papers. Reverend John Roberts was an Episcopalian missionary who worked among the Arapaho and Shoshone peoples on the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. The collection is comprised of Arapaho and Shoshone translations of Christian and Episcopalian texts, Roberts’s personal papers, and photographs. The digitized collection is accessible through the online inventory.
- Serving UW for 70 years: A Brief History of Wyoming Hall
- Thanksgiving with Ozzie and Harriet Nelson
- The “Peculiar Vibrations” of the Sweetwater County Seat
- ‘Plopped Down in the Middle of That’: Indian Board School Life Documented in the Warm Valley Historical Project
- Meet Grande Dame Guignol at the American Heritage Center
Email SubscriptionJoin 132 other subscribers