The latest edition of Heritage Highlights shares a bit about what’s been happening at the American Heritage Center lately. You’ll find some great information about the Immigration Symposium, the Klausner Fellow’s lecture, and a note from our director Mark Greene about the AHC’s day to day operations and how these fit into the University’s strategic planning process.
- Elizabeth Orpha Sampson Hoyt, Notable Woman of the West
- Toppan Rare Books Library and Reformation Influences
- Memorializing the United Air Lines DC-4 Crash on Medicine Bow Peak, October 6, 1955
- Snow Chi Minh Trail: The History of I-80 between Laramie and Walcott Junction
- Join in #AskAnArchivist Day tomorrow, October 4, on Twitter