Hearts . . . candy . . . flowers; today people are celebrating their love for one another. Check out these expressions of the holiday from the first half of the twentieth century; with flowers, stickers, paper greetings, and cake (mmm). How will you remember today?
- Not sure what to do with those papers, photos and digital files?
- Spotlighting Communism & Hollywood in the papers of Sesame Street’s Mr. Hooper
- Transitioning to Her True Self: S.J. Moffat’s Story
- Commemorative Display about Matthew Shepard at the American Heritage Center
- Last Open Attack in the Wyoming Range Wars: Spring Creek Raid of 1909