Hearts . . . candy . . . flowers; today people are celebrating their love for one another. Check out these expressions of the holiday from the first half of the twentieth century; with flowers, stickers, paper greetings, and cake (mmm). How will you remember today?
- Elizabeth Orpha Sampson Hoyt, Notable Woman of the West
- Toppan Rare Books Library and Reformation Influences
- Memorializing the United Air Lines DC-4 Crash on Medicine Bow Peak, October 6, 1955
- Snow Chi Minh Trail: The History of I-80 between Laramie and Walcott Junction
- Join in #AskAnArchivist Day tomorrow, October 4, on Twitter