Hearts . . . candy . . . flowers; today people are celebrating their love for one another. Check out these expressions of the holiday from the first half of the twentieth century; with flowers, stickers, paper greetings, and cake (mmm). How will you remember today?
- The Donald Vining Diaries – A Fifty Year Chronicle of a Gay Man’s Life
- Dreaming of Caucasia: Georgia Then and Now with Joseph Becker Phillips
- “What Did the President Know, and When Did He Know It?” – The Watergate Hearings of 1973
- Summer Travels, On a Wing and a Prayer
- Shopping Big in The Netherlands
Email SubscriptionJoin 139 other subscribers