School spirit abounds when University Archivist Laura Uglean Jackson talks about the 125 years of tradition here at the University of Wyoming. Prepare for Homecoming Weekend AND celebrate American Archives Month at the same time!
- Railroad Romance and Reality: Unpacking the Legacy of Railways in America
- The Donald Vining Diaries – A Fifty Year Chronicle of a Gay Man’s Life
- Dreaming of Caucasia: Georgia Then and Now with Joseph Becker Phillips
- “What Did the President Know, and When Did He Know It?” – The Watergate Hearings of 1973
- Summer Travels, On a Wing and a Prayer
Email SubscriptionJoin 145 other subscribers
Wish I were there. We left just before the cold temperatures arrived. We don’t have long johns. My great grandfather’s business ledgers are there. Large, leather bound (the leather is wearing away) ledgers with heavy pages on which customers appear. Names such as John Coble to mention one. Thank you for preserving these ledgers. His store, The Leader, is now occupied by Cross Country Connection.