Spring is in the air, which means many of us are sneezing from seasonal allergies! While grabbing for a tissue to dry those itchy, watery eyes, take a moment to enjoy this window display from 1938. The Kassis store specialized in women’s and children’s apparel, and was located at 202 S. Second Street in downtown Laramie.
- Author’s Talk at UW’s Coe Library – “Snow Chi Minh Trail” by AHC Archivist John Waggener
- Not sure what to do with those papers, photos and digital files?
- Spotlighting Communism & Hollywood in the papers of Sesame Street’s Mr. Hooper
- Transitioning to Her True Self: S.J. Moffat’s Story
- Commemorative Display about Matthew Shepard at the American Heritage Center