Spring is in the air, which means many of us are sneezing from seasonal allergies! While grabbing for a tissue to dry those itchy, watery eyes, take a moment to enjoy this window display from 1938. The Kassis store specialized in women’s and children’s apparel, and was located at 202 S. Second Street in downtown Laramie.
- Elizabeth Orpha Sampson Hoyt, Notable Woman of the West
- Toppan Rare Books Library and Reformation Influences
- Memorializing the United Air Lines DC-4 Crash on Medicine Bow Peak, October 6, 1955
- Snow Chi Minh Trail: The History of I-80 between Laramie and Walcott Junction
- Join in #AskAnArchivist Day tomorrow, October 4, on Twitter