Spring is in the air, which means many of us are sneezing from seasonal allergies! While grabbing for a tissue to dry those itchy, watery eyes, take a moment to enjoy this window display from 1938. The Kassis store specialized in women’s and children’s apparel, and was located at 202 S. Second Street in downtown Laramie.
- Saying Goodbye to AHC Friend Hugh Downs
- Celebrating LGBTQ Pride: The S.J. Moffat Collection
- Eyewitness to Racism: Andrew Bugas and the Rock Springs Massacre of 1885
- Commemorating a 60th Anniversary: Psycho by Robert Bloch
- AHC Supports the Society of American Archivists’ Statement on Black Lives and Archives