Celebrate National Preservation Week with a week full of activities for every kind of history buff — from beginner to pro preservationist, this week has something for everyone. Faculty at the American Heritage Center are teaming up with the UW Library, the Albany County Public Library and many community groups to promote personal and family history and heritage preservation. Come and learn more about documenting and preserving your family’s history, your personal papers and books, your house history, your prize-winning quilts, and so much more!
- Saying Goodbye to AHC Friend Hugh Downs
- Celebrating LGBTQ Pride: The S.J. Moffat Collection
- Eyewitness to Racism: Andrew Bugas and the Rock Springs Massacre of 1885
- Commemorating a 60th Anniversary: Psycho by Robert Bloch
- AHC Supports the Society of American Archivists’ Statement on Black Lives and Archives