Celebrate National Preservation Week with a week full of activities for every kind of history buff — from beginner to pro preservationist, this week has something for everyone. Faculty at the American Heritage Center are teaming up with the UW Library, the Albany County Public Library and many community groups to promote personal and family history and heritage preservation. Come and learn more about documenting and preserving your family’s history, your personal papers and books, your house history, your prize-winning quilts, and so much more!
- Happy 140th Birthday, Dard Hunter! A Tribute to the Roycrofter Who Excelled in Hand Papermaking, Printing, and Paper History
- Richard Tregaskis: Capturing War’s Grit and Humanity Through Journalism
- The Laboratory-War Zone: Natural Knowledge and Frontier Violence in the American West
- The Beauty and Strength of the Crow: Richard Throssel’s Photographic Collection
- The Macabre Magic of Richard Matheson’s Stories -Part Two
Email SubscriptionJoin 150 other subscribers